AMD RYZEN 5 3500X
# of Cores:6-Core
# of Threads:6
Operating Frequency:3.6 GHz
Max Turbo Frequency:4.1 GHz
Memory Types:DDR4 3200
PCI Express Revision:4.0
Max Number of PCI Express Lanes:16
Thermal Design Power:65W
Cooling Device:Heatsink and fan included
MSI GTX 1660 Super 6GB
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
1815 MHz / 14 Gbps
- 6GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3(v1.4a)
HDMI x 1(Supports 4K@60Hz as specified in HDMI 2.0b)
TORX Fan 2.0
- Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- OC Scanner: An automated function finds the highest stable overclock settings.
- Kombustor: The latest DirectX versions benchmark supporting.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
NVIDIA G-SYNC™ and HDR
- Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at refresh rates up to 240 Hz, plus HDR, and more. This is the ultimate gaming display and the go-to equipment for enthusiast gamers.
MSI A520-A PRO
PRO series helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
Onboard HDMI supports up to 4K UHD resolution.
Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience.
With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
The fully isolated DDR circuit to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
2oz Thickened Copper PCB
An enhanced PCB design improves heat dissipation and performance reliability.
USER FRIENDLY DESIGN
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. Makes it so easy to install your own motherboard without any issue.
FULLY CONTROLLABLE IN BIOS AND SOFTWARE
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
The most important thing of DIY is expandability. MSI PRO series motherboards feature plenty possibility for prosumers’ need. Stable LAN, faster storage and USB transfer speed and other expandable connectors are ready to enlarge your flexibility.
RAM 16GB STEEL PATRIOT 8X2 3200
- Capacity: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4
- Aluminum heat spreader with unique and specific design element
- Feature Overclock: XMP 2.0 Support for Automatic Overclocking
- Compatibility: Tested across the latest Intel and AMD platforms for reliable and fast performance
- Format: NON-ECC Unbuffered DIMM; Pin Out: 288-Pin
SSD CRUCIAL BX500
Device Type:Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Memory Components:3D NAND
Max Sequential Read:Up to 540 MBps
Max Sequential Write:Up to 500 MBps
CASE CORSAIR SPEC DELTA RGB
Case Dimensions 440mm x 210mm x 450mm
Maximum GPU Length 330mm
Maximum PSU Length 180mm
Maximum CPU Cooler Height 160mm
Expansion Slots 7
Case Drive Bays (x2) 3.5in (x2) 2.5in
Form Factor Mid-Tower
Case Windowed Tempered Glass
Case Warranty Two years
Corsair Link Enabled No