- Axial-tech Fan Design has been enhanced with more fan blades and a new rotation scheme.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact heat spreader allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
- 8 Cores / 16 Threads
- Socket type LGA 1200
- Up to 4.8 GHz
- Compatible with Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support
- Intel Optane Memory support
- Cooler included
ASUS ROG STRIX B560-G GAMING WIFI
- ntel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™, 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
- Solid Power Solution: Teamed power stages with ProCool power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Smooth Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMITM 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, two M.2 slots and USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 USB Type-C®
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™ and Q-LED
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable headers
- Industry-Leading Gaming Audio: SupremeFX S1220A codec with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- Renowned Software: Bundled 60 days AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard
RAM HP V8 16 8X2 3600 MHZ
- DDR4 RAM provides powerful gaming support: High-performance overclocked module supports one-key setup and auto-overclocking, helping gamers maneuver at lightning speed and crush their opponents
- Seamless lighting command with dazzling synced RGB effects: Supports lighting integration software (Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, ASRock, etc.) with synced control of system and RGB, offering visual impact
- Highly effective cooling: Pure-aluminum cooling vest channels off heat with high thermal conductivity. The vest increases the chip’s surface area of contact with the air to dissipate heat
- Broad compatibility for worry-free configuration: The device has passed the compatibility tests for the DDR4 motherboards of major brands, which means stable operation for long periods of time
SSD HP EX900 256 GB Nvme
- PCIe Super Master Controller with 4 Flash Memory Channels – HP EX900 Pro M.2 is equipped with a PCIe controller chip with 4 flash memory channels, utilizing PCIe Gen3 x4 interface (theoretical bandwidth of 32Gbps) and the new NVMe 1.3 protocol, supports NANDXtend error correction code (ECC) technology, SRAM ECC and end-to-end data path protection technology, and gives full play to the potential performance of gaming laptops and high-end desktops.
- Utilizing 3D Flash Memory Modules – HP EX900 Pro M.2 is entirely made of new process 3D NAND flash memory modules. Compared with 2D NAND flash memory particles, HP Ex 900 Pro M.2 has a denser storage architecture, a more reliable vertical stacking method, and brings higher performance. It can provide up to 1TB capacity and easily store a large number of media files and games.
- Universal Compatibility – Before leaving the factory, HP EX900 Pro M.2 has passed rigorous performance tests, compatibility tests, reliability tests, application tests, etc., and is compatible with gaming laptops and high-end desktop computers. It supports performance upgrading to improve the overall operation efficiency.
- Independent Cache – HP EX900 Pro M.2 has its own independent cache so that small files can be temporarily stored in the cache, which can effectively reduce continuous writing, thus prolong the service life of SSD.
ASUS TUF GAMING GT301
- Stylishly design: Perforated honeycomb front panel to aid airflow and features a tempered-glass side panel to showcase your build’s internals in the compact case.
- Efficient cooling: Equipped with three 120mm Aura Sync addressable RGB-illuminated fans and one 120mm rear fan, plus up to six fan-mounting points for targeted airflow.
- Space reserved for 280/360mm water-cooling radiators in front and 120mm at rear
- Integrated 6 ports Aura Sync addressable-RGB controller hub and a dedicated front panel control button to create a stunning lighting effect
- Extensive storage options: up to 2 HDD (trays included) and 6x SDD (2x dedicated bracket included, one is on the power supply shroud) mounting locations
- Combat-ready: Customized headphone hook which can be hanged on both sides