- NVIDIA TURING™ GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform provides up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12 enables new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- NVIDIA Shadowplay™ Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
- Axial-tech Fan Design brings larger blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- Reinforced by a Protective Backplate that prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
INTEL CORE I5-10400F
- CPU Specifications
- # of Cores:6
- # of Threads:12
- Processor Base Frequency:2.90 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency:4.30 GHz
- Cache:12 MB Intel® Smart Cache
- Bus Speed:8 GT/s
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Frequency:4.30 GHz
- TDP:65 W
SSD NVME HP 256GB
- PCIe Super Master Controller with 4 Flash Memory Channels – HP EX900 Pro M.2 is equipped with a PCIe controller chip with 4 flash memory channels, utilizing PCIe Gen3 x4 interface (theoretical bandwidth of 32Gbps) and the new NVMe 1.3 protocol, supports NANDXtend error correction code (ECC) technology, SRAM ECC and end-to-end data path protection technology, and gives full play to the potential performance of gaming laptops and high-end desktops.
- Utilizing 3D Flash Memory Modules – HP EX900 Pro M.2 is entirely made of new process 3D NAND flash memory modules. Compared with 2D NAND flash memory particles, HP Ex 900 Pro M.2 has a denser storage architecture, a more reliable vertical stacking method, and brings higher performance. It can provide up to 1TB capacity and easily store a large number of media files and games.
- Universal Compatibility – Before leaving the factory, HP EX900 Pro M.2 has passed rigorous performance tests, compatibility tests, reliability tests, application tests, etc., and is compatible with gaming laptops and high-end desktop computers. It supports performance upgrading to improve the overall operation efficiency.
- Independent Cache – HP EX900 Pro M.2 has its own independent cache so that small files can be temporarily stored in the cache, which can effectively reduce continuous writing, thus prolong the service life of SSD.
8GB RAM HP V6 3200 MHZ
- DDR4 overlocking memory module with high speed experience – With high-speed and high-performance overclocking modules, gamers can feel the acceleration experience of the hyperband.
- Efficient cooling design – Equipped with pure aluminum cooler which is high thermal conductivity, it can accelerate the chip cooling.
- Color Assortment – Customization in appearance, it can be configured in black, blue and red, which is fashionable and high-end.
- Compatibility Focused – Passed the major motherboard brands compatibility test to ensure the stable and long-term operation on different platforms.
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM
- Store more, compute faster, and do it confidently with the proven reliability of BarraCuda internal hard drives
- Build a powerhouse gaming computer or desktop setup with a variety of capacities and form factors
- The go to SATA hard drive solution for nearly every PC application from music to video to photo editing to PC gaming
- Confidently rely on internal hard drive technology backed by 20 years of innovation
Motherboard ASUS TUF GAMING B560M-E
Intel® B560 (LGA 1200) mATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0, two M.2 slots, 8 Power stages, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Aura Sync RGB Lighting, Addressable RGB
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th and 10th gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsinks, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Memory overclocking: Support memory overclocking up to 5000 MHz
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe® 4.0, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®
MATREXX 55 MESH ADD-RGB 4Fan
- The top has air holes at the top for smooth air flow, and the built-in dust filter is easy to attach and detach by magnet
- The metal side panels on the right are joined by two clasps at the front and clasps at the back
- The air hole in the power supply unit is equipped with a dust filter to prevent dust from entering. Since it is not a slide type, the case must be laid down for removal
- The cooling fan can be equipped with a total of six front three, two top and one rear, and three front and one rear are standard
- I/O Panel : USB 2.0 Type-A x 2, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A x 1, HD Audio, RGB Control Button, Pwer Button
|Model||MATREXX 55 MESH ADD-RGB 4F|
|Product Dimensions||21 x 44 x 48 cm; 50 Grams|
|Item model number||MATREXX 55 MESH ADD-RGB 4F|
|Mounting Hardware||Case and 4 x 120 mm Fan|
|Number of Ports||3|
|Total Usb Ports||3|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||50 g|