- Anti-leak Tech inside, exclusively safe.
- 25% more skived fins on the back side of the copper base, The heat absorption area extensively increased.
- 3 specially tuned Tf120 s fans are included
- Customizable logo, exciting DIY experience!
- 5V 3-pin addressable RGB, controlled by motherboard or cable controller.
CASTLE 360EX is equipped with Deepcool’s exclusive Anti-leak Technology.
The technology helps the system achieve an automated pressure balance, which will significantly improve operation safety of AIO liquid cooling systems.
With this technology, Deepcool is setting a new standard for liquid cooling systems.
● 25% more skived fins on the back side of the copper base, the heat absorption area extensively increased.
● Flow route optimized to reduce operation noise and energy loss.
● 2 specially tuned TF120 S fans are included (in matching the radiator’s properties).
● Customizable Logo, exciting DIY experience.
● Ultra large copper base, extensive compatibility (including TR4).
● 5V Addressable RGB, adjustable through the motherboard, or included the controller.
The logo is upside down? Simply twist off the pump cap, adjust (4 directions available) and attach it back on!
Want to change the logo? An extra logo chip is included. Buyer or make your favorite logo and stick on.
BEST MATCHING FANS
3 specially tuned (to match to radiator’s property) TF120 S fans are included. The fans are also equipped with patented two-layer fan blades and flow-amplifying + noise-canceling frames.
5V 3-pin ADD-RGB
Equipped with a mirror finish, immersive lighting and infinitive visual effects, CASTLE 240EX inherits its familial fabulous appearance. Its Addressable RGB lighting is adjustable through the 5V motherboard SYNC function or through an included controller.
*Also controllable by motherboard 12V SYNC function via DEEPCOOL RGB convertor (not included).
MORE EFFICIENT FLOW
With more rounded corners and optimized flow route, the upgraded double chamber design increases the heat exchange efficiency, and decreases the operation noise and energy loss.
MORE EFFICIENT FLOW
With 25% more skived fins on backside of the copper base, the heat absorption area is extensively increased.