- Equipped with multiple clips to support Intel LGA1156/1155/1151/1150/775 and AMD FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/K8. Air flow – 54.25 CFM. Noise level – 26.1 decibels
- 2 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface and conduct heat from the processor quickly to protect it from overheating
- 120x25mm fan with PWM function offers a perfect balance between airflow and noise
- Easy installation without moving the motherboard
- High cooling performance up to 100W solution
Based on 2 copper direct contact heatpipes, DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 200T includes a PWM controlled fan and delivers a maximum of 54.3 CFM volume air flow with low noise and turbulence, becoming one of the most budget CPU cooling solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease of use, and outstanding reliability.
Universal Socket Compatibility with Easy Installation
Supports up to 95W Intel CPUs LGA1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775
Supports up to 100W AMD CPUs AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1,940, 939, 754
Direct Contact heat pipes
Extreme high capacity of 2 copper heatpipes is installed with direct CPU contact for rapid heat transfer. Direct contact eliminates a thermal resistance and keeps continuous contact between CPU and cooler thereby increasing efficiency.
High performance PWM Fan
The cooling fan combines high static pressure and large air flow. Wide-range PWM function gives you total control between low noise and high performance.
High-Density Aluminum Fins
Our High-Density Aluminum Fins with solid copper heat pipes are designed for rapid heat dissipation, improving the cooling performance during operation.
Unique-Designed Fan Clips
The fan clips allows the fan and the heat sink to combine tightly. In addition, the clips make assembly and dismantling more easily when installed.