- Large Laptop Cooling Fan: AICHESON AA2 laptop cooling pad has a big cooling fan of the size 170mm x 170mm, providing more airflow to reduce the temperature of your laptop. Without led light in the cooling fan, it will not flash your eyes in the dark night
- Colorful RGB Lights: The cooling pad for laptop has RGB light on 2 sides with 7 modes to create a very cool gaming atmosphere when you are gaming. 1 click to change different modes in the cycle. Long pressing 3s to turn off the RGB lights when you do not need any lights
- Ergonomic Laptop Cooling Stand: The laptop fan cooling pad has 4 different height stand slots for you to adjust in different situations. Keep your eyesight and the laptop screen on the same level, reduce backaches, eye strain, and minimize neck pain
- Convenient Fan and Mode Control: At the front of the cooling fan laptop, there is a LCD display control screen, RGB light mode change and turn ON/OFF, fan speed up and down, ON/OFF, easy for you to adjust laptop stand fan cooler in a easily way
- Extra USB Ports and Anti-Slip Pads: Dual USB 2.0 ports allow for more connection, 1 port for connecting the cooler with laptop, 1 for more USB device like mouse, keyboard, not occupy the USB port of your laptop. Anti-slip pads protect your laptop from slipping.
Specific Features for AICHESON RGB Laptop Cooling Pad – AA2
- RGB Light Color Model: 7
- Fan Quality: 1
- Light Color of Fan: NO LIGHT
- Adjustability: 4
- Raised Height: 4.3″ to 7.5″
- Ergonomic Angles: 0, 20, 30, 35, 40 degrees
- Voltage: DC 5V
- Noise Level: 17-22dB
- Fan Speed: 600 – 800 RPM
- Item Weight: 2.5lb
- Item Dimension: 40cm x 29cm x 3.8cm / 15.75″ x 11.4″ x 1.5″
Questions About the RGB Light Laptop Cooler Pad
- Q1: How many different modes does the laptop cooler have?
- A1: 7 Modes. Press 1 second of the color button to change modes as you like.
- Q2: Can the RGB lights be turned off while keeping the cooling fan running?
- A2: Yes, press 3 seconds of the color button to turn ON/OFF RGB lights on 2 sides.
- Q3: What is the light color of the cooling fan?
- A3: There is NO light. We got some feedbacks that they do not want lights on the cooling fan, so we use NO light blade.
- Q4: Can I put it on the desk? How high will add when I use the cooler?
- A4: Yeah, it will be comfortable for desk use. There are 4 adjustable stands for you to adjust, raising your laptop high from 4.3″-7.5″.
- Q5: Is this the new cooler with one chip?
- A5: Yeah, all inventories are one RGB chip now, and they will be synchronous control.
Purchased Buyer Show of Laptop Cooling Fan with RGB Lights
Description of Button with LCD Display Screen:
When Connecting: (Default)
- The fan is at speed level 3
- Fan and lights are on together
- Press: Turn on the cooling fan
- Press: Turn off the cooling fan
Fan Speed: + / –
- Increase or reduce the fan speed from 1 to 6
- Press 1 second, adjust color modes
- Press 3 seconds, turn ON/OFF RGB lights