- 3*CF 120 RGB fans and 1*RGB LED strip pre-installed and synced
- Included ADD-RGB system controllable by either case button or motherboard, and compatible to other brands’ ADD-RGB products
- Large mid tower case supporting up to E-ATX(330mm) motherboard
- 228mm wide tower compartment with 30mm clearance for cable management
- Supports installation of 120/140/240/280/360/420mm radiator liquid cooling system at front, 120/140/240/280/360mm radiator liquid cooling system at top, 120mm radiator liquid cooling system at rear
MATREXX 70 ADD-RGB 3F is a new-concept chassis specially designed for the enjoyment of DIY. By adopting numerous novel structural designs, its architecture yields convenience and flexibility in PC building. Meanwhile 3 * CF 120 RGB fans and 1* RGB LED strip are included to provide top-notch lighting effects. MATREXX 70 ADD-RGB 3F is ready to give you a boost of the gaming ambience.
Friendly ADD-RGB Ecosystem Included
The ADD-RGB lighting system includes 5 pre-programmed lighting effects (dynamic color, static, breathing, comet and fashioncollision) and can be easily controlled by the RGB button on the I/O panel or motherboard. Meanwhile the special accessory pack enables the syncing between the products from Deepcool and other brands, thereby creating a friendly ADD-RGB ecosystem.
Simple & Sleek Design
The front and side panels are made of full-sized, tinted tempered glass. They display your gears with a classy filter while keeping the overall look clean .
Removable radiator/fan Holder
The radiator/fan holder simplifies the installation and replacement of the radiator and fan, it’s especially effort-saving when you need to install the radiator and the fan on the different sides of the holder.
The holder supports up to 360mm radiator or 3*140mm fans
Removable Glass PSU Shroud
In MATREXX 70 ADD-RGB 3F, DEEPCOOL creatively used tinted glass as the top cover of PSU shroud, which is pioneering in the industry. The tinted glass can hide the power cables while reflecting the RGB lighting of your other parts, especially GPU, hence creating an infinite space visual effect. Effect Diagram of Light Bars Installed on the Power Shield (RGB Light Bars are included)
Flexible Ventilation Solutions with Excellent Performance
With air intake options at front and bottom, exhaust options at the top and rear, MATREXX 70 ADD-RGB 3F provides highly flexible ventilation solutions. Meanwhile the 15mm-wide front intake hole beast sufficient air supply, together with the low friction material applied on all meshes, the cooling efficiency is maximized.