XPG GAMMIX S50 Lite PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
● Next-Gen Performance with PCIe 4.0
● Born to Perform
● Cool Even at Peak Performance
● Empowering Your Passions
● Lots of Storage Space. Very Durable.
● Comprehensive Protection. Data Accuracy.
● The product can be purchased bundled with or without a heatsink
Next-Gen Performance with PCIe 4.0
With PCIe Gen4x4, enjoy a new level of gaming performance with sustained read/write speeds of up to 3900/3200/MB per second. That’s up to eight times faster than a SATA SSD. What’s more, it’s backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
Born to Perform
● Compatible with NVMe 1.4
● A new leap forward in capacity, efficiency, and durability with next-gen 3D NAND Flash memory
● M.2 2280 specifications: supports PCIe 4.0
● Ideal for gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts
Cool Even at Peak Performance
Sporting a robust high-temperature resistant aluminum heatsink, the GAMMIX S50 Lite gets rid of heat effectively. So effective in fact it is able to reduce temperatures by up to 20 percent1. Plus, the heatsink looks amazing too with its streamlined surface and ridged geometric lines.
1Test system configuration : M/B MSI X570-A PRO, test program：IO meter 2010.05.26, OS : Windows 10 1909
Empowering Your Passions
The GAMMIX S50 Lite uses Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer to achieve random read/write speeds of up to 490K/540K IOPS. Whether it’s video editing, animation, or gaming, this SSD has you covered!
Lots of Storage Space. Very Durable.
Equipped with 3D NAND Flash memory, the GAMMIX S50 Lite comes with higher capacities, up to 2TB, to store more games or files. What’s more, an array of data protection and correction technologies ramp up its Total Bytes Written (TBW) rating for enhanced durability and a longer product lifespan.
Comprehensive Protection. Data Accuracy.
For peace of mind, the GAMMIX S50 Lite comes backed by a 5-year warranty.